Band Fees Info:
Download/Print Additional Fundraiser Calendars: fundraiser_calendar_august_2022__v2_-1.png
Question - Band Fees / Fundraising Calendar income / Other Fundraisers / Etc, what all do they go to support?
Show design (marching band, indoor, etc), Instructors, concert coaches, banquet, pre-game meals, band camp meals, show shirts, logistics expenses, scholarships, website, insurance, legal and accounting fees, props, equipment, fuel, uniform expenses, postage, bank service fees, instruments, transportation, music and drill purchases, music copyright fees, competition entry fees, hallway pictures production, and more! This is just a small sample of the items that our boosters come in to support for our program throughout the entire year.
We understand it may be challenging for some families to pay the band fee for their student(s). If you are interested in sponsoring a band fee for band student, please contact Sandy Smith at email@example.com. You may also turn in to the Band Room "black box". If there is a financial difficulty in affording any fee, please contact the Band Booster Board leadership, as there may be some availability of student fee sponsorships.
You can pay your band fee on myschoolbucks.com!!
1. Go to Myschoolbucks.com
2. Click Sign up for Free or Log in (you will use the same user name and password that you use to pay for school lunch or fees) 3. At the top of your screen click School District>Add another school District
4. Select Virginia
5. Scroll down and choose Sherando Band Boosters
6. Add District
Once you have Sherando Band Boosters under your profile you can pay dues and/or make a donation
1. Go back to School District and choose Sherando Band Boosters.
2. Scroll down until you see the Featured items.
To Pay Dues
1. Click on <Insert Intended Fee Description> View Details
2. Fill out all fields and Add to Basket
3. Check out